Timeless & Classic Hardwood
Hardwood flooring increases the value of your home and makes your home more beautiful. If your current flooring is worn out, you can give it a new lease on life without spending a fortune thanks to our versatile solid and engineered hardwood flooring selections. Our Cloister’s Flooring America showroom in Ephrata, PA, is filled with many types of species, stains, and grains that are great for any style.
When you choose us to help you with your floors, we ask you important questions about your approach to style and your available budget. Our team is ready to provide you with the personalized service you need to complete any remodeling project. With our team’s help and tremendous buying power, you can save more than you ever thought possible. Our stunning collections can add an organic touch to your home thanks to our comprehensive selection of hardwood types and sizes. Once you choose a floor that showcases your home in its best light, we can offer you a hardwood flooring installation at highly competitive prices. Instead of settling for the second-best and living with the results for years to come, make the right choice for your home by visiting our showroom today.
Solid vs. Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Professionals on our team are highly knowledgeable about the different types of hardwood and what works best in your living spaces. It’s important to know that there are two types of hardwood flooring to consider: solid and engineered hardwood. Learn the differences between the two:
- Solid hardwood is sold as one genuine piece of hardwood planks that offers the most natural appearance. Thicker in construction, solid wood is a sturdy flooring choice that can be given a satin, matte, or gloss finish, depending on your preferences. Solid hardwood can last a lifetime and is perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and hallways with proper care.
- Engineered hardwood is made from three or more layers of wood, with the final product being cross-directionally laminated and fused with a top layer of premium hardwood veneer. It is more resistant to moisture, water, and humidity than solid hardwood, which makes it perfect for below-grade installations where dampness is common. It is a great choice for kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
Hardwood’s Many Benefits
Hardwood flooring can bring so many benefits to your space. Whether you choose solid or engineered wood floors, they can bring various benefits. Our hardwood flooring selection comes from the best brands and manufacturers in the flooring industry. By only providing our customers with hardwood from top-quality brands, you know you are getting floors that will last a lifetime. Learn more about hardwood’s many benefits:
- Enhances the look and feel of your home by adding a timeless appeal.
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean.
- Adds value to your home.
- Solid and durable, meaning it can last for decades and is an excellent long-term investment.
- Helps improve interior air quality.
- Looks great with any decor style.
- Comes in various appearances, colors, styles, stains, and species.
- Improves acoustics in your space.
Regular Hardwood Maintenance & Cleaning
It's essential to give it the attention it needs to maintain its brilliance. Sweep your floor and mop it regularly dry to eliminate dirt and debris. While our engineered hardwood alternatives offer some of the best moisture protection, liquid spills must be cleaned immediately to prevent seepage through the layers. Consider using a polish or specialty cleaner every few months to give your wood floors some extra shine. We are always happy to propose products that are covered by the manufacturer's warranty for your new flooring.
Professional Hardwood Installation
Protect your flooring investment by choosing our complete flooring services from our team of professionals. We offer hardwood flooring installation, so you don’t have to spend time searching for a qualified contractor. We’ve got everything you need, from prefinished to solid and engineered hardwood. Our hardwood flooring installers are certified, highly trained, and efficient, so they deliver excellent results every time. Skilled installers with years of experience should handle and install hardwood floors. Trust that our installers know the proper steps for wood floors that can be passed down to the next generation. Our commitment to quality is backed by an Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your new hardwood floors, call us within 30 days of your installation, and we will gladly replace your new floors with a similar model at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our hardwood flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Ephrata, Lititz, Brickerville, Akron, Adamstown, Denver, Stevens, Mainheim, Brownstown, Landsville, Lancaster, Elm, Penryn, Annville, Quentin, New Holland, Leola, and Petersburg, PA.